Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pillow and stuff....

 My latest creation from my unfinished pile. I think it turned out really well.  I am thinking I will make a black and white quilt with just a touch of red.....someday..... so many ideas...so little time......

 On Saturday, we held our Stake Primary Activity day with the 11 turning 12 year old girls.
We had so much fun with them. I often think how would my life have been had I been raised in the church from birth, but then I remember that all of my experiences are what led me to accept the gospel when I heard it later in life and I feel blessed. The wonderful ladies above are the best to serve with!



1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures and love your cute pillow on your bed! Can't wait to see the quilt when you get around to making it!

    ReplyDelete