Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fun with the grandsons! and some shopping too!

I spent the last week in Arkansas with Becky's family (hopefully being helpful).

The boys are very active and fun!


This little guy has no fear! He is only two, but keeps up with his older brothers.


While I was there, I also got to do a little fabric shopping.....They have two very nice quilt shops and one is very close to Becky's house. Its called "Village Quilting" and I remember going there when she first opened and I was not sure she would make it in that area but she is very successful and told me if I wanted to escape and sew, she had lots of sewing machines in her shop and I was welcome to use them on a drop by basis.  Maybe thats why her business has been so successful!


I am always looking for more baby quilt fabric and I just loved the red, black and white fat quarters with sewing prints.  It would make a wonderful wall hanging quilt for my sewing room.....



No comments:

Post a Comment