Friday, January 24, 2014

I am learning....how to create my very own blog.

I wanted to create a blog so that I could share all of the new creations I have been working on...
Amy assured me I could do this, so...here it is.


I learned how to make this star from a layer cake on a Missouri Quilt Company YouTube video. I love them. I have learned so many quick piecing ideas and am excited to create them.
I created this after I did the practice square (now a pillow above).  I decided I liked the white background and I think it would make a nice Christmas wall hanging with embroidery in the white spaces. The fabric is Moda Round Robin.

Now that all the children are on their own, I took over one of the bedrooms for my sewing, embroidery and quilting.  I was surprised when I returned home from a trip by Jim who painted an orange accent wall. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment